In today’s episode of the Subtext & Discourse podcast we'll hear from Berlin based photographer Martin Waltz.
Martin is a photographer, photography educator and writer, who serves as editor of the German Street Photography Site and curator of the German Street Photography Festival. He has written and contributed to several books on street photography including the award-winning “Streetfotografie – Made in Germany” published by Rheinwerk Verlag.
Martin has won numerous international photography competitions, as well as having his work exhibited in New York, London, Dublin, Rome, Bucharest and Berlin. Martin is a passionate photography teacher, offering street photography workshops in Berlin.
Interview with Martin U Waltz recorded by Michael Dooney on 7. August 2019 in Berlin, Germany.
MARTIN U WALTZ
- Website https://streetberlin.net/
- Workshops https://streetberlin.net/street-photography-workshop-berlin/
- German Street Photography Festival https://www.germanstreetphotographyfestival.com/
- Instagram https://www.instagram.com/martinuwaltz/
- Twitter https://twitter.com/martinuwaltz
- Mallorca Beach Photo Essay https://streetberlin.net/mallorca-beach/
- Berlin Flat White https://streetberlin.net/berlin-flat-white/
- Berlin Fragments https://streetberlin.net/berlin-fragments/
- Masters of Street Photography https://www.ammonitepress.com/photography/photography-techniques/masters-of-street-photography/
- Streetfotografie - Made in Germany https://www.rheinwerk-verlag.de/streetfotografie_4583/