Anne Schwanz co-founded OFFICE IMPART together with Johanna Neuschäffer in 2018. She studied art and art history at Caspar David Friedrich Institute, Greifswald University and after graduating in 2004 worked at Galerie EIGEN + ART until 2018.
OFFICE IMPART is a gallery, but one that hardly corresponds to the standard definition of a gallery. One of the many impacts of the digital age that is key to the presentation of art is a new understanding of space as a multidimensional structure that can be linked in all directions. (read more)
Interview with Anne Schwanz recorded by Michael Dooney on 23. November 2020 at OFFICE IMPART Berlin.
- Full Episode Transcript (online soon)
- OFFICE IMPART
- Official - https://officeimpart.com/
- Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/office_impart/
- YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCF0z3enlSNI4CDA3RlQdMKg
- Anne Schwanz (Instagram) - https://www.instagram.com/anne.schwanz/
- Come Closer Exhibition - https://online.officeimpart.com/
- BerlinViews - https://berlinviews.com/
- Good To Talk - https://goodtotalk.de/