Valerie von Meiss is the founder of The Curve a private project space and nomadic gallery in Berlin which has a focus on contemporary collage.
the Curve is a private art space and nomadic gallery exclusively dedicated to the exhibition and promotion of contemporary collage art. Young emerging as well as established artists are given a platform here. Founded 2017 in the hallway of a private apartment in Berlin Mitte, the Curve regularly takes over pop-up spaces and believes in collaborations beyond the traditional gallery landscape.
Interview with Valerie von Meiss recorded by Michael Dooney on 11. June 2021 at The Curve, Berlin.
- Full episode transcript (online soon)
- The Curve
- The Age of Collage
- Book: https://gestalten.com/products/age-of-collage-3
- Exhibition: https://thecurveberlin.com/shows/the-age-of-collage-3-show
- Virtual Tour: https://www.artatberlin.com/portfolio-item/the-age-of-collage-3-show-the-curve-berlin-exhibition-special-360/
- Denis Busch (co-editor & co-curator): https://www.instagram.com/dennis_busch_collage/
- Gestalten: https://www.instagram.com/gestalten/
- Artist Justine Laeufer (solo show at POSITIONS Berlin in September 2021):
- Artist Anna Bu Kliewer: https://thecurveberlin.com/artists/anna-bu-kliewer
- Allure [Fr. style, elegance] Photographs from the Susanne von Meiss Collection: https://youtu.be/Tk5eybe72us
- POSITIONS Berlin Art Fair: https://positions.de/