In today's episode of Subtext & Discourse I'm speaking with Berlin based artist Marina Stanimirovic who creates contemporary jewellery, sound and installation art. Starting her journey in her home city of Paris at École Boulle, continuing to SEPR in Lyon and completing her MA at the RCA London; Marina shares these life changing experiences with us, the push and pull between contemporary art and contemporary design, as well as her first solo exhibition at Gallery Tator following a residency at Moly Sabata in France.
Interview with Marina Stanimirovic recorded by Michael Dooney on 24. January 2020 at Marina's studio in Berlin, Germany.
- Home Page http://marinastanimirovic.com/
- Instagram https://www.instagram.com/ma.stanimirovic/
- Soundcloud https://soundcloud.com/ma-169
- RCA London https://www.rca.ac.uk/students/marina-stanimirovic/
- Moly-Sabata Residency https://www.instagram.com/p/BsdXhB6Hf2U/
- Tator Gallery http://rogertator.com/galerie-tator-expositions/164-123
- Marie Jacotey https://www.instagram.com/mariejacotey/
- Margaux Clavel https://www.instagram.com/wwan.1/
SEBASTIAN DE LA LUZ